I don't get why do you talk about a multiverse, it's the most stupid thing ever, a multiverse is useless, it has no practicality or usability. It's the most irrelevant thing ever. Why is it relevant?
Why don't you talk more about aliens? Talk about if they're really positive or if they're actually intelligent or not, it seems very unlikely that they are.
Idk who are you posting to, but I see you threatening someone in these posts and frankly, you're a bad person. Why are you holding a grudge?
ReplyDelete🍌
ReplyDeletehttps://2012portal.blogspot.com/search?q=banana
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tf0hYUe_wbs
https://optimaltimeline.blogspot.com/2025/10/comment-revolution-how-strategic.html
I don't get why do you talk about a multiverse, it's the most stupid thing ever, a multiverse is useless, it has no practicality or usability. It's the most irrelevant thing ever. Why is it relevant?
ReplyDeleteWhy don't you talk more about aliens? Talk about if they're really positive or if they're actually intelligent or not, it seems very unlikely that they are.
ReplyDelete